Powermatic Power Distributor
The Powermatic AC Power Distributor is designed for audiophiles who prefer to enhance the sonic performance of their system without the inherent limitations of an active power conditioner, or the tonal imbalance caused by line noise in a power strip. High ampacity Epoxy encapsulated solid copper bus bar within the Powermatic provides an immense amount of line capacitance for continuous and peak demands that insure stable transformer operation and effortless sonic performance from even the most power hungry components and systems.Cryo-treated Gold-Plated or optional Rhodium-Plated PowerPhase Tellurium Copper Outlets (95% copper) contacts grip power cords tighter than any other audio-grade receptacle. Each receptacle is discretely wired with cryo-treated #12 AWG silver-plated copper conductors in Teflon dielectric insulation. To defeat ground noise andHigh Performance Audio Grade AC Power Distribution.
- Available with 4, 6, or 8 Gold-Plated or optional Rhodium-plated PowerPhase AC Outlets with Isolated Ground
- Cryo-treated ‘High Ampacity’ Solid Copper Bus Bar Encapsulated in Epoxy
- Aerospace grade #12 AWG Silver-Plated Copper Wiring in Teflon Dielectric
- Passive RF/EMI Filtration / No Relays / No PC Boards
- All Components Cryo-Treated in cold fusionTM
- Dual Fuse IEC Inlet includes 2 Cryo-treated 10a/250V fuses
- Universal 120/240 volt AC*
- Set of 4 Isolation Spikes Included
- Dimensions: 11.5″ (30cm) OAL x 5″ (13cm) W x 3.5″(9cm) H
- Handcrafted in the USA
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!