Definition Single-End and Balanced Interconnect
- Continuous Cast Solid-Core Copper Conductors
- Single-End with KLE Silver-Plated Copper Harmony RCA Connectors
or Balanced with Neutirk XLR with Silver-Plated Contacts
- Air-Core Teflon® Velocity -Balanced Dielectrics
- 100% Coverage Copper Braid Shielding
- Cryogenically Treated in Cold Fusion™
- Handcrafted in the USA
The Definition Interconnect Cable derives its sonic signature from the Evolution interconnect design, with full-bandwidth transparency, high-definition harmonic resolution and balanced dynamic response. The Definition Interconnect produces exceptionally neutral sound, with extremely smooth highs, fluid mid-range presence and accurate bass control. The cryogenically treated continuous cast copper conductors are precision-wound in a air-coreTeflon® dielectric. Copper braid shield provides 100% protection against EMI/RFI signal interference. The Definition is terminated with cryogenically treated KLE Copper Harmony RCA connectors. The Definition Balanced Interconnect is built with Neutrik XLR connectors with cryogenically treated silver-plated contact pins.
There are no reviews yet.